Now you can shop all Scarborough Seashells Jewelry and Art right here on Blogger!

>> Thursday, May 19, 2011


That's right, I've learned a little bit about adding blog pages, shopping carts and such, so I've added a shopping section to my little old blog!

You can use the link just under my blog header that says "Shop Scarborough Seashells" and it will take you to a new page of my blog dedicated purely to my seashell, sea glass and pottery shard windows, ornaments and jewelry.

I've set up a PayPal shopping cart feature- you don't need to have a PayPal account to use it, you can check out paying with a credit card or you can email me: tara(at)scarboroughseashells(dot)com and I can process your card for you that way. I also always take checks and money orders.

Please be patient with me, not everything I have for sale is listed yet- I am a mom first, a designer second, so it will take me some time to get everything ready to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  May 21, 2011 at 11:50 PM  

that is so cool!

Now you have to post a tutorial so that we all can learn how to do this!

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP