Home from vacation, I need a vacation and an upcoming review!

>> Tuesday, August 3, 2010

So we've made it home from Maine (lots of pretty, funny and vintage-y photos coming soon, I promise!) and I am thoroughly exhausted from all the fresh air, family time and fun! One thing I would love to show you now though is the the old barn wood dining room furniture we ate on every night in our adorable old camp cabin.

This long expanse of reclaimed wood seated our clan of 8 comfortably with room for more! We had many tasty meals around this table last week, I can't wait to share more pictures with you!

On our way home from the Moosehead Lake region of Maine, we stopped in Kittery at the outlets. I wanted to go into Le Creuset to ogle the cast iron pans since I got to use a gorgeous green vintage one at the cabin but the guys won and we went to the Kittery Trading Post to look at knives instead. LOL. Such is the life of a mom.

In the end, though, it worked out well, because I came home to discover that the ever amazing CSN stores had sent me a generous offer to review one of their fabulous products. And can you guess what I'm day dreaming about?

CSN stores has a site called cookware.com and on it they sell all sorts of lovely things like this

And oooh, drooling over this one

And what about these

Mmmmmm piping hot pancakes made in this

Or a fabulous oven roasted something or another in this

I am SO excited! This is going to be a tough decision, stay tuned to read about the choice I make and my review of the product!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP