Maaaaah! Look, it's the bus!

>> Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Literally the words coming out of his mouth as the bus rounds the corner

Walking with Papa and Avery lasted about 10 feet. Then the question- "Mama, can I run?!"

This kid has been waiting for school to start since like June. Seriously.

I'm a first grader, mom.

Avery. Not so much the morning person.

There it is!!!

Lined up and waiting (note who's at the front of the line).

And they're off!

And thus begins the first day of school.

3 comments:

Maya @ Completely Coastal August 31, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

I loved to go to school too! I think it's great that he's so into it.

Leslie August 31, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

Aww, theyre so cute! My little cousin couldn't wait to go back either.

Mandy September 13, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

Aaaah, that is so cute! I loved seeing how American kids go to school! Here in England it is more about kids trying to squeeze on London buses with the rest of the adults or too many parents driving their kids to school. I like how you do it there!

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP