Menu Planning Monday

>> Monday, August 23, 2010

Summer gets crazy, I haven't menu planned, or infact even properly grocery shopped since before we went to Maine back in July! The kids start school next week, so I'm trying to get back to a somewhat normal schedule... here's to hoping!

Monday- Jalepeno Cheddar Burgers with Nacho Chips and Fresh Tomato Salsa
Tuesday- Lemon Pepper Drumsticks on the grill with Couscous and Salad
Wednesday- Baked Mac and Cheese with Salad
Thursday- Grilled Boneless Chicken Breast with Caprese Salad and Cucumber Salad
Friday- Grilled Skirt Steak over Mixed Greens with Black Bean Salad
Saturday- Abby's birthday party- eating there!
Sunday- Tonya's birthday party- cookout at our house!

Head on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie for more great menu plans!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP