A few more photos from Aidan's birthday...

>> Saturday, October 23, 2010



On Thursday, we celebrated Aidan's actual birthday with a dinner of his choosing (homemade mac and cheese and birthday brownies!) and he received a few more little presents. First off, we got him a Narragansett Mariners jersey with his brother's name and number printed on it so he can wear it to the games and support the team. (He didn't wait for today's game, he wore it to school on Friday, lol!)


And he also received this adorable little book.

I won it in a giveway on the blog My Kids Are My World.
The book is from Frecklebox- which is this site filled with all sorts of clever kids items that can be personalized for your child. (Great for birthdays, holidays, etc). I picked this book about zoo animals.
As you can see, the title is "Aidan Goes to the Zoo" and the whole book is directed at him and engages him to read and explore, looking for his name hiding in all the images.
It's great because he's a first grader and just learning to read and the text isn't overly complicated, so he can read it by himself!

We were also able to personalize the inside of the book with an inscription, so he'll always remember when he got it for as long as he owns it!

Thanks again to Jenn at My Kids Are My World for offering this giveaway and helping us make Aidan's birthday that much more special! Also, thanks to Mark at Frecklebox for expiditing my order and getting it here in time for his birthday. We appreciate it!

1 comments:

jenn October 23, 2010 at 11:22 PM  

That is awesome!!!! I am so glad you got it before his birthday. It looks like a really nice book, too. :)

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP