I HEART Sea Glass and other lovelies

>> Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Newly listed to my shop:

Sterling Silver Heart Pendant with English Multi Sea Glass Piece

Kelly Green Sea Glass Starfish Pendant
And Made to Order Seahorse Pendants... these take a LOT of time and silver, so I decided instead of premaking, I'll make them to order using whatever color glass the buyer chooses like I do with my custom pendants
And tomorrow, I'll finally be announcing what my newest collaboration is... it's amazing! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor February 14, 2012 at 11:03 PM  

Nice! I can't wait to see what the surprise is!

Rose Clearfield February 15, 2012 at 12:50 PM  

Gorgeous as always! I especially love the heart.

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP