Scarborough Seashells and Nicholas Landon Jewelry Come Together!

>> Wednesday, February 15, 2012

As promised, a first look at my newest collaboration! Last December, Mickey Johnson (the super talented designer/owner of Nicholas Landon Jewelry) and I began talks of coming together with our jewelry. Using my bezel set pendants and her intricate and unique style of leather braiding, wrapping and beading we've come together on a new line of necklaces that are now for sale on her website!

These first pieces are available now for immediate purchase as she continues to work tirelessly to complete even more one of kind pieces with the latest pendants I sent to her. Her next round of necklaces will include my starfish

and seahorse pendants
-for which she's using a new technique- even I can't wait to see what they'll look like!

Credit to Nicholas Landon Jewelry for all the necklace photos in this post.

Stay tuned for even more details and photos as our collaboration (hopefully) continues to grow!

8 comments:

mickey johnson February 15, 2012 at 9:52 PM  

tara; i so love working with you!!! i think our designs are a perfect combination...like sand and sea! thanks so much for sharing your talent with me. much love!!!

Kim@Snug Harbor February 15, 2012 at 9:56 PM  

Love the look. What a great combination of materials. Best of luck!

Stephanie February 16, 2012 at 7:07 AM  

You two do beautiful work. I am so impressed. Peace, Stephanie

Anonymous,  February 16, 2012 at 10:18 AM  

I love those necklaces! works so well with your gorgeous pendants!!!

Shore Debris February 16, 2012 at 11:04 AM  

Congrats on your collaboration work! They look beautiful!

Rose Clearfield February 16, 2012 at 1:26 PM  

Awesome line of jewelry! Her work completely fits with yours. I hope that these do well.

Unknown February 16, 2012 at 2:32 PM  

Honey! Those are fabulous! You're so talented!

Pink February 17, 2012 at 6:23 PM  

What a wonderful synergy! It's a blessing to find another artist who's work meshes so nicely with yours.

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP