Greek Orzo Salad, a Recipe

>> Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ingredients:

1 (12 oz) pkg Orzo, cooked al dente (7-8 minutes)
1 large cucumber, seeded and diced
3-4 vine ripe tomatoes, seeded and diced
1 small red onion, minced
1 cup large black olives, chopped
(1) 12 oz jar marinated artichokes, chopped; reserve marinade
(1) 15.5 oz can garbanzo beans, drained
1 cup crumbled feta cheese
zest and juice of 1 lemon
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley

Once your orzo has cooled, combine the pasta with veggies and cheese.

Toss with lemon juice, parsley and salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to combine flavors. Just before serving, dress with the reserved artichoke marinade.


3 comments:

Stephanie May 16, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

Yummy salad!! Cold salad is so good during the warm weather months. Thanks for sharing this...I love all the Greek ingredients so I know I will love this. Peace, Stephanie

Kelly Polizzi May 17, 2010 at 1:49 AM  

Great looking recipe. I love your blog and am now following. Really enjoyed looking at all your step by step recipes.

Kelly

wisata ciamis May 18, 2010 at 10:39 PM  

Special Food.. I love it.. this is like 'Fried Rice" Verry Yummy.....

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP