Make New Friends But Keep The Old...

>> Wednesday, May 26, 2010

One is silver, the other is gold.

This past week I filled a special order for the Girl Scouts of the Pioneer Council in North Carolina. They are having a conference for the troop leaders and giving these as gifts.

My partner Paula (a former Girl Scout) based the beading pattern for these sea glass angels on the lyrics to the song; creating a very limited edition angel just for them!

And remember, there is only 1 day left in my seashell earring giveaway!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  May 26, 2010 at 1:54 PM  

Those are beautiful Girl Scout Angels! You are SO talented!!!

We would like to be in the earring giveaway and we DO follow your blog!

Unknown May 26, 2010 at 3:53 PM  

I was a girl scout leader and these are just adorable!

Lydia

Brenda May 26, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

I really like what you made for the Girl Scouts, and congratulations on that order!

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP