Three of my favorite little words

>> Saturday, November 20, 2010

"Out for delivery"

I get all giggly and giddy when I track a package online and discover that it's going to be at my house in mere hours! I have been busy shopping Etsy and eBay for the past two weeks buying pretty things for my living and dining rooms. If you saw my post about my old, ugly chair, you spied one of my new aquisitions sitting upon my fabulous turquoise throne!


Here's a reminder peek --------->

Once today's parcels arrive, I'll gather all my goodies up for a photo shoot and I'll provide links to the shops where I bought them in case my excitement oozes through the computer monitor and inspires you to add some pretty to a room in your own home!

And don't forget to visit my giveaway post!

Only 5 more comments needed before I add the next item!

2 comments:

Unknown November 21, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

Love the fabric on the pillow. I like large graphic prints and the bold color is awesome!

Betty November 24, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

Pretty, pretty pillow! Have you shopped at Artfire.com yet? Some wonderful buys there, too!

My Studio has 20% off coupon for select items!
http://countrylady.artfire.com

I know I am shameless!

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP