October Top Droppers!

>> Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thank you to all my Entrecard visitors and a special shout out to my top droppers for the month of October:


bethere2day: A personal blog about anything and everything, fun, humour, randomness and rants.

Confessions of a Psychotic Housewife: I am the Psychotic Housewife - a gothic Martha Stewart, SAHM, addicted to shopping and saving money while living in a Murphy's Law zone where everything that can go wrong, will go wrong. I love to give my opinion and share the deals I come across.

Moonangelnay on Etsy: A contemporary handmade, fine art, photography, crafts, gifts, jewelry, fashion and Etsy focused blog, sharing weekly features, tutorials, original works and interviews of the new artists of Etsy.

Sparkle: Sparkle is the author of two cat-to-cat advice books (no humans!), has her own Muse Medallion-winning calendar and is one of the original cat bloggers - she has been blogging since January, 2003!

Megan Bayliss: Megan Bayliss: Social worker now freelance web content writer. I lead a team of gorilla marketing on-line angels in secret Santa hats. They do things to websites. If you want YOUR site touched, join us. Thrills guaranteed.


Getting Busy Living
: I am a British man living with my American wife in the English countryside. We love to explore and have fun with our differences, although we are much more alike than we are different. Follow our travels and travails and expect the unexpected.


the crazy suburban mom: dont judge me till you've gone a mile in my mini van

Three Fates And J Grow Up: A personal journal of our journey to adulthood; looking for a house, buying a house, fixing up a house, getting married, having kids, etc, etc.


The Beadings and Buttons of Randomcreative
: I chose my username because I have always enjoyed making random creative projects using all different colors and materials. I opened my Etsy shop on Halloween of 2008.

Marketing for Artists and Crafters:
IndieCEO brings to artists and crafters easy-to-understand strategic marketing ideas for online shops. Includes strategies for inexpensive and free promotions, advertising; ideas on selling, marketing, planning, communication for online and offline.

2 comments:

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife November 3, 2010 at 1:07 AM  

Thanks for the shout out! You know I love stopping by your blog and seeing what vintage goodies you've found! :)

Unknown November 5, 2010 at 4:33 PM  

Thanks for the mention :)

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP