New Pendants Made and For Sale!

>> Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Two new pottery shard pieces



And a brand new edition to my work: My very first PYREX pendant! I'm using damaged Pyrex only for these- ones that are unusable in the kitchen or for display. I'm also offering custom pendants made using your Pyrex. Great for those of us with butterfingers (or clumsy spouses!) Now you don't need to bid a sad farewell as you deposit your vintage dish in the recycling bin!
All pendants are currently available in my Etsy Shop and I'll have them for sale here on the blog ASAP.

4 comments:

Pink June 8, 2011 at 4:09 PM  

That's a great thought for old pyrex that gets claimed by gravity!

Rose Clearfield June 8, 2011 at 10:46 PM  

I definitely agree about the Pyrex! Neat idea.

fashion jewellery and accessories June 9, 2011 at 2:37 AM  

It is stylish and fashionable in look.
Hope to see more stylish and fashionable Pendants of your collection.

Airport Limo Service February 8, 2012 at 6:04 AM  

I look forward to visiting your blog again. Thank you for sharing with us!

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP