For Avery

>> Thursday, January 28, 2010

Today you turn four, no longer a tiny baby but a strong and smart little boy. I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday- you would wait for no one, not even the doctor to make your entry into this world. Mama and Papa were the only welcome wagon you needed!

Your big brothers kissed and loved on you from the moment they first got to hold you. And with your birth, our family became complete.


I love listening to you tell wild stories of amazing feats your puppy can do- you have an imagination like no other! Your beautiful blue eyes are like an ocean I would be happy to swim in forever and your hugs are better than the sweetest piece of chocolate.

I love our quiet afternoon time at home when the bigger boys are off at school and Papa is still at work. The sun beats in through our front window and we can be cozy together on the big chair. I love that you are still little enough to smell of powder and baby shampoo when I put my nose to your soft cheek. You make my day when you tell me "Mama, I have something to ask you. I jus' want to tell you that I love you."

Your are my best friend and my favorite Avery in the whole wide world. I love you, shmoopy. Happy birthday. Love, your Mama

6 comments:

Ree January 28, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

What cute little people you have! :)
Hope Avery is having a happy birthday!

Unknown January 28, 2010 at 12:01 PM  

That is so adorable! Oh my...

Tracy

LV January 28, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

What a precious, precious little fellow. Nothing better! I have a 5 year old great grandson that I love dearly. Thanks for your visit and comment.

Nyanko January 28, 2010 at 4:52 PM  

Happy birthday Avery!
I also remember when I gave birth my daughters...
I wish you may all happy!

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita January 28, 2010 at 5:28 PM  

Oh how sweet! Hope your little man had a wonderful birthday! Thanks so much for coming by my page today - hope to see you soon.

CastoCreations January 29, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

Oh my gosh he is SO adorable! My little guy just turned 4 months old. :)

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP