Thanks, Mommy! Unexpected goodies from IKEA

>> Friday, January 22, 2010


My mom and I went to visit my sister out of state today (she drove) and on the way home she said "oh, don't let me forget, I have something for you in my trunk."

I totally forgot about it until she popped the trunk and pulled out a shopping bag. When we got inside she opened the bag and pulled out this long package of candles in the perfect colors for my house. "Ooooooh, you went to IKEA!" (my fave store on the planet!) I drooled.

As I'm tearing open my box of these:
She is rummaging around in the shopping bag and pulled out a box of these:
Which match perfectly with my vintage Blue Heaven dishes that I've been collecting for the past 2 years:

Not only was I not expecting any sort of gift, but two?! Major points for Natalie today, thanks Ma!

2 comments:

Unknown January 23, 2010 at 8:24 AM  

Wanted to stop by and (finally) say hello. Ive been dropping Entre cards for a bit now and really liking your beach glass jewelry! But today when you showed the retro dishes I had to finally say hi!

Tracy

Vonlipi January 26, 2010 at 11:42 AM  

I love your vintage dishes! Those are impossible to find here!

Oooh! And you make jewelry too! I'm coming over for a visit!lol :)

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP