Sea Inspired Jewelry Pieces

>> Monday, January 25, 2010


Sea Inspired Jewelry
Originally uploaded by mornindew2822
Another of my "use what you've got" challenges. I made these without spending one red cent- it amazes me the stuff I collect and then don't use! Can you imagine every single ingredient that went into making these has been sitting in my supply boxes for close to two years now while I was totally uninspired to anything with it!

Necklace and earrings set made using various greenish-blue turquoise beads with lots of matrix (the more mottled the better, I love it!) , bronze freshwater pearls, Hill Tribe fine silver beads (starfish, nautilus and scallop shells) and sand dollar toggle style clasp.

Up for sale in my Etsy shop now.

2 comments:

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita January 28, 2010 at 5:31 PM  

What beautiful jewelry you make! I love love love blue! And Rhode Island - I swoon for Rhode Island - last year we had 2 trips to Newport ... sigh ... I am having a lot of fun poking around here - you are very creative and talented! So glad you stopped by my page!

Tara Beaulieu January 28, 2010 at 9:28 PM  

Thanks Stephanie! I'm not far from Newport and actually have a couple of shops over there that sell my things. I'll be sure to stop over to your blog again soon, I enjoyed myself reading!

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP