What I'm loving right now

>> Sunday, January 17, 2010

The new LL Bean Home catalog came yesterday and I am officially in love with:

the moon beam clock
How adorable would this be on your bedside table?

Lobster Buoy House Numbers
I can't wait to do something like this for our house after we paint this spring, just charming!

Coastal Hurricane Lamp
This is just lovely, it seems to give a warm and cozy glow on cold New England nights but it fits perfectly into a beach or nautical themed room!

Sea Glass Wreath (I might need to try making one of these!!!)
This thing is just killer- How stunning it would be against a crisp white wall!

Longitude/Latitude Sign
These are awesome! Just let them know your zip/postal code when you order and they'll customize one for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP