Bathrooms and Buckets. A Quick Before and After.

>> Sunday, July 18, 2010

Well, sorta. Not a whole bathroom before and after, but definitely a bucket makeover- and done for free!

1 old vintage tin bucket

A homemade stencil

Trace it out with a pencil

Craft paint and brushes

Fill it in with a steady hand

Viola- a spiffy new bathroom stuff holder (that's such a catchy name, I think I'll trademark it)!


(this would also make an adorable planter pot out on the front steps!)

Linking up to Vintage Thingies Thursday with our hostess Suzanne, The Colorado Lady

16 comments:

Low Tide High Style July 18, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

Tara I love this! And yes you should patent that name! ;-)

Kat :)

jenn July 19, 2010 at 1:50 AM  

That's such a great idea!

LV July 21, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

What a great idea. I have several old vintage buckets, but they are just catching dust. My creative juices no longer exist.

Coloradolady July 21, 2010 at 11:06 PM  

This is a very cute idea! I love it....thanks for sharing today. Have a great VTT!

Paulette July 21, 2010 at 11:07 PM  

Vintage bucket? Check. Pencil? Check. Craft paint? Check. Now if I only could find me one of those steady hands...

This is seriously cool. Great idea!

cathysrunning July 21, 2010 at 11:26 PM  

What a wonderful idea! So simple, and it looks so great!

Miri July 22, 2010 at 7:51 AM  

Cute and easy! Love it!

Vonlipi July 22, 2010 at 10:16 AM  

Super cool idea! And relatively easy too!

I might look for a vintage bucket...:)

Unknown July 22, 2010 at 1:15 PM  

Very clever...I love those old galvanized buckets!

Blessings!
Gail

Sally Annie Magundy July 22, 2010 at 6:31 PM  

Love that, such a great idea!

Happy VTT,
Sally

Anna July 24, 2010 at 2:31 PM  

That is so cool, a lot of impact from one element. Thanks for sharing!

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas July 24, 2010 at 10:52 PM  

Wow, this is just so neat!
Thank you for sharing!
Have a good evening!
Leticia

julie brown August 10, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

you should have put No. 2, on the pail for the toilet paper!!!!
get it number two(poop)....toilet paper....hem. :)

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP