She Sells Seashells!

>> Thursday, July 1, 2010

After a long hiatus from eBay and an even longer hiatus from selling seashells, I've decided to return to my roots. eBay is where I began in the online world nearly 7 years ago and I decided that with all the seashells I have, I should get back into selling them there.

I am not gunning for "powerseller" or competing with any other shell sellers, just selling off the thousands of shells I own. I'll be listing new auctions every week (a few days a week as time permits) starting at $.99

If you've ever wanted to add a little beachy chic to your home at a reasonable price, I welcome you to come check out my listings!

Here's a peek at what I listed tonight









I DO NOT use stock photos for my auctions, I have taken every photo myself, so what you see is what you get! (The craft shells are a "stock" photo but it is taken by me, of my current inventory; not something swiped from another online vendor- that drives me nuts!)

Happy Bidding!

9 comments:

Theresa July 2, 2010 at 3:02 PM  

Wow those shells are beautiful!!

Amy Lilley Designs July 2, 2010 at 6:18 PM  

Beautiful Tara...good for you...hope you sell a ton...have a great weekend!!

Campbell Jane July 3, 2010 at 6:03 PM  

Beautiful shells! I started daydreaming........
Happy 4th!

Unknown July 4, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

You can't be finding them locally, holy cow!

Beautiful!

iheartsunnydays July 6, 2010 at 4:27 AM  

Beautiful collection! I'm heading to ebay now to have a look :)

Tara Beaulieu July 6, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

Thanks, everyone!

Tracy- no, I was originally a shell vendor- these are all imports from Mexico, the Philippines, etc. Once my jewelry started to take off, I slowed up on the shell selling and focused on making jewelry. I've been using shells for my own crafting adventures, gift giving etc for ages and STILL have thousands left.

(That's why my name is "Scarborough Seashells" everywhere and not "Scarborough Seaglass" or something else reflective of the jewelry I make) :)

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP