Work In Progress Wednesday, Week Three

>> Wednesday, March 16, 2011

More soldering taking place this week.

I have 14 pendants left in progress; I chose these 7 to try and complete today.

The boys' room is still also very much a WIP. Although I have made a significant dent in it. Here is a sneak peek.
BTW, sanding, priming and spray painting MDF furniture is SO easy!
I've ordered something custom from Etsy for one wall in their room and also have another WIP for a different wall, which I'll share next Wednesday.

What are YOU working on today?!

1 comments:

Simone @ Doberman's by the Sea March 16, 2011 at 6:10 PM  

How awesome. It looks so nice when it is all finished. Ihave been working on fabric projects the past week. I think I'm pretty much done. Cheers

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP