Farming Around

>> Friday, June 18, 2010

As frequent readers might recall, my oldest and bestest friend in the world lives on a lovely farm out in Portsmouth, RI. Sunday was her son's birthday and we spent the day out on the farm.


Love this photo of Aidan
While the kids went berzerk in the ginormous bouncy house,

I wandered off to take photos and do a little herb and flower shopping (of course!)

This is what came home with me:
a 6 pk of Portuguese Hot Peppers,
a 4 pk of Green Bell Peppers,
a Golden Cherry Tomato plant,
an Early Girl Tomato plant,
3 pots of African Blue Basil,
2 pots of Sweet Basil
and 2 Sonja Sunflowers.

Can you see that little cherry tomato?

Mmmm, Basil heaven!

Busy little bee!

Beautiful flowers everywhere




Spotted while walking by the truck graveyard

Walker and Aidan


Don't forget, there's still one more day to enter my $40 CSN Stores gift certificate giveaway!

2 comments:

Tallulah's Antique Closet June 19, 2010 at 2:10 AM  

Hello Tara, The photos of the farm are so full of color with all the flowers. Thanks for stopping by for VTT. Have a great weekend...Julian

Anonymous,  June 19, 2010 at 9:02 AM  

Wow...looks like so much fun! I hope your garden does much better this year than mine. Two years in a row we have been getting so much rain and clouds that literally, nothing is growing. I am getting so disappointed. Maybe next year I will grow a "rest me" crop and give the soil a break and a chance to get nutrients back into it.

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP