Graduation day for my baby!

>> Tuesday, June 22, 2010


Today my oldest son graduated from 8th grade.

Here. Comes. High. School. Me. Mom. To. A. High. Schooler.

Where on earth did the time go?

8 kids out of 135 had perfect attendance.

My kid was one of 'em.
And we forgive the C that we know you struggled to earn in Math. Not many kids take Accelerated Algebra I in 8th grade anyway.

13 years old and a solid inch taller than the principal and superintendent with their heels on. Holy Smokes. Football here we come.

You're awesome, Aus. Papa and I are proud of you.

Love, Mama

1 comments:

Azure Accessories June 23, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

Congratulations on your son's graduation...you must be so proud!!!
Time does tend to disappear when we aren't looking...
My grandsons will be graduating 8th grade this coming year ..:0)

Cheers

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP