Look what I won!

>> Monday, June 21, 2010


If you love to cook or bake and you've never visited The Apron Goddesses, you don't know what you're missing!

These girls post some of the most yummy recipes paired with the most amazing aprons I've ever seen! Their blog shines the spotlight on creative ladies who make apron wearing an art. From the actual seamstresses who make the aprons to the girls who just love to wear 'em (like me!)- their blog is full of festive photos, information on great indy shops and delicious recipes from their resident cook The Ungourmet.

Julia and Suzi are your hostesses and they work hard to hunt down fabulous new aprons and share them with their readers. I entered and won a giveaway they held giving away an apron made by Suzanne from the Farmer's Wife - at Home. I won one of the GREEN LINE APRONS - (from their shop description)
If you see the phrase "Green Line" in the description, it refers to the aprons which are constructed from repurposed men's dress shirts, paired with designer fabrics and trims.
Repurposed and new materials.


Mine is called The Chicken and The Egg and it is just adorable! I love all the special touches she adds- like keeping the Ralph Lauren logo visible on the inside and the buttons going down the back.

I got it in the mail this weekend- it is FABULOUS. Crisply starched, folded perfectly with an adorable hang tag and washing instructions.
I am in love! I wore it Sunday morning to prepare breakfast for Father's Day.
Actually, I wound up wearing it all afternoon- as I watered plants, did housework, etc. I actually forgot I had it on, lol!

I love this apron and am so so excited to have won it and can't thank the girls at The Apron Goddesses enough for hosting the giveaway. They are currently giving away an embroidered chef's coat made by Crooked Brook. The giveaway ends June 25th, so hurry on over and check it out! And do also check out all of their lovely apron wearing and making sponsors and get a cute little apron for yourself!

2 comments:

Amy Lilley Designs June 21, 2010 at 7:37 PM  

LOVE it...I'm an apron gal all the way...very cute...congrats!!!

Anonymous,  June 22, 2010 at 7:01 AM  

Love the apron!!! You are so lucky to have won it :)

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP