Anyone in Blogland use SWAGBUCKS? I need help in a GIANT Way!!!

>> Thursday, September 23, 2010

I need a customer service phone number for Swagbucks- ASAP! I have emailed them over and over and over again for months now with no response.

My internet provider has been changed, thus my email address changed and for some bizarre reason, Swagbucks will only let me change my email address AFTER they send a verification email to my OLD email. Uh. Hello? How am I supposed to receive it when I don't have that email address anymore?!

That being said, I had decided today to cash out my Amazon Gift Cards that I'd been stock piling for the kiddos' birthdays, blow off the 982 Swagbucks I have sitting in my account and start a new Swagbucks account with my new email address.

So after an entire day of trying to even get onto the site (it had been down until this evening) I am now being asked to "Please Verify Your Account to view your gift cards." and there's a link to click to resend the verification email.

The email I ALREADY verified for each of the gift cards back when I first received them. The email they sent to the email address I NO LONGER HAVE.

See my quandry? I am so livid right now you have no idea. I feel like I've been swindled into using Swagbucks for the past 6 months and now they won't honor the prizes I've won fair and square using their site!

Sorry to go on a tirade, but I just don't know where else to turn. I've hunted around the site looking for something other than a "contact us" email form and can't find anything.

I need a solid lead to track these people down and get this problem resolved. I know some of you out there use Swagbucks, can any of you help me? Please?!!

Signed, a very distressed Tara

PS- I've sent them a tweet as well, not sure if they'll acknowledge it or not...

6 comments:

Low Tide High Style September 23, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

Tara, try this link, it's not to swagbucks but to a woman who apparently says they've always been very responsive to her in the past...see the comments below the post to get a link to her. Maybe you can email her and she can help you! Sorry this happened, I've never even heard of Swagbucks!

http://dealseekingmom.com/swag-bucks-50-free-swag-bucks-birthday-bonus/

Good luck!

Kat :)

jenn September 23, 2010 at 9:59 PM  

I wish I could help...I have never used swagbucks. I hope you get all that is owed to you.

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife September 24, 2010 at 12:47 AM  

Have you posted over on their Facebook page? I know today they have had a lot of problems updating the site, so they may have a backlog of emails to reply to.

and try this email: support@swagbucks.com

If that one doesn't help, I have one other for a marketing rep that might work.

Unknown September 25, 2010 at 7:02 AM  

Try this honey - I don't know if that number and info is good or currently valid but it was as of May this year

Swagbucks.com
Address: P.O. Box 2748
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
Tel: (310) 793-0984
Fax: (310) 919-3870
» See more photos on TrustLink
Web Site: http://www.swagbucks.com
Contact: Scott Dudelson -
Business Start Date: 6/9/2003
Company ID: 100088742
Nature of Business:

This company's business is providing web users to earn virtual currency by doing the things they do every day - search the web, shopping at their favorite retailers, and by engaging in other activities such as phone recycling, submitting polls, and completing special offers.

Betty September 25, 2010 at 2:53 PM  

I was going to suggest posting on their Facebook page but someone else did aready.

I also use Swagbucks so let me know how it all turns out for you.

Toronto Yardsaler September 25, 2010 at 8:30 PM  

What a beautiful blog. I love shells too. As a child, one of my most favourite things to do would be collecting sea shells when we were in Myrtle Beach. I have shells on display in my classroom and the kids just love looking at them.

Thanks for following my blog. I'm now following yours too.
Good luck with the swagbucks. I don't know anything about them.
Erin

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP