Menu Planning Monday on Sunday!

>> Sunday, September 12, 2010


I'm a day early, but my plan is made, so I'm posting it! As I make some of these dishes throughout the week, I'll write up recipes and post them- adding links in this menu plan.

Sunday: Grilled Hamburgers with garden fresh tomatoes, basil and mozzarella, green salad with homemade croutons
Monday: Baked Macaroni and Cheese, green salad and pear tart for dessert
Tuesday: Tuna Subs, tater tots and fresh tomato salad
Wednesday: Sausage and Peppers over Linguine
Thursday: Italian Grilled Chicken, couscous and cucumber salad
Friday: Italian Wedding Soup with fresh bread
Saturday: Diner's choice- aka leftovers!

Linking up to Menu Plan Monday over at I'm An Organizing Junkie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP