Menu Plan Monday and Thanks for your Swagbucks Help!

>> Monday, September 27, 2010

A Giant Thank You!

So first off, let me thank everyone who gave me some "inside" help with getting in touch with Swagbucks. I finally managed to get someone to talk to and they were able to change my account info and make my gift cards accessible again.

Also, Aidan thanks you. I've been saving my amazon.com gift cards to buy him a digital camera for his birthday- which is in 3 weeks, so I was getting stressed that I wouldn't be able to access them in time!

I still don't know why Swagbucks has a backwards system like that for updating account information, but at least I now KNOW and won't screw up like that again!

Now, on to the menu plan!

Monday: Chicken and pasta with homemade pesto (recipe coming for this tomorrow!) steamed broccoli, fresh bread

Tuesday:
Italian meat stromboli, green salad

Wednesday: Tuna sandwiches, tater tots and salad

Thursday:
Grilled chicken, couscous, caprese salad

Friday: Fish on the grill (whatever is fresh from the docks this day), whipped potatoes, green beans

Saturday: Cookout, burgers and dogs

Sunday: Roasted chicken, stuffing, homemade cranberry sauce and mixed veggies

linking up to I'm an Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday!

1 comments:

Unknown September 29, 2010 at 3:47 PM  

YAY! Glad its all resolved! I hate that kind of thing and will go to any length to resolve it

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP