This is not the post I meant to do

>> Tuesday, September 28, 2010

but it the post I am doing. I had a lovely post all planned out about my new blender and the yummy pesto I made with it, including the recipe for you all. BUT I just can't bring myself to type out an ingredients list and make an organized thought come together to tell you how much I love the new blender. (And I DO love it).

So instead, I'm going to leave you with a cheesy 70s love song that makes my heart sing when I think of my guy.



Pesto and blender stuffs tomorrow. Promise

2 comments:

sandy petals September 28, 2010 at 9:05 PM  

Don't feel bad. I've always liked Loggins and Messina better than pesto anyway. LOL Glad you like your new blender.

jenn September 29, 2010 at 5:30 AM  

I love pesto, but have never made any myself. I am looking forward to you sharing that recipe!

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP