Beautiful China!

>> Monday, April 19, 2010


Ed's little sister is getting married next month and yesterday was her bridal shower. Our gift to her was two place settings of her china pattern. When it was delivered to the house, I opened it to check for damage and fell madly in love with it!
I've already informed my sister in law that if she changes her mind, I'll gladly take it off her hands as it matches my house and could mix and match in with all my other dishes. ;) She wasn't buying into that.

It is from Lennox and the pattern is called "Chirp".

I love how all the pieces are not exactly the same, but they all go together.


And the little birds are just adorable. (Birds are a recurring theme in the wedding)

Here are she and fiance, Mike, opening it up and being silly.

5 comments:

Amy Lilley Designs April 19, 2010 at 7:45 PM  

Great looking china...stylish, quirky, beautifully presented...wishing the happy couple many years of blessings!!!

Duni April 20, 2010 at 7:05 AM  

That really is beautiful china!

CastoCreations April 22, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

LOVE it!!!!!!!! Those are absolutely gorgeous and I bet they become awesome heirlooms. I wish they'd had something like that when hubby and I got married.

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP