Seashells, glorious seashells!

>> Tuesday, April 13, 2010

In my recent bloggy travels I met I uber talented artist Jessica Byrnes.

She is a painter as well as a fantastically talented mosaic artist. She opened and ran a mosaic studio and gallery in South Africa before moving back to the states. These are some images of the gallery that Jessica graciously shared with me





And these bathrooms she created- I SWOON.







As I write this, she is loading up a Uhaul at her Florida home and moving to Colorado to live off the grid in an earthship she is building- what an amazing life!

Jessica- I don't know if you'll have time to read this before you leave, but safe journeys, my new friend!

5 comments:

Brenda April 13, 2010 at 6:45 PM  

Wow! What beautiful work she does! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

RE - RecycledFrockery April 13, 2010 at 11:56 PM  

Tara, where is that house located
that she's moving out of ? is it in or near Ft Myers ? on the gulf side ?

absolutly beautiful. breathtaking.

Tara Beaulieu April 14, 2010 at 9:07 AM  

RE-Recycled, I'm not sure where in FL she is moving from, sorry!

Sarah April 15, 2010 at 7:40 PM  

Jessica sounds like an adventurous lady and a very creative individual. Thanks for sharing the photos of her work.

Hot Rocks April 16, 2010 at 9:17 AM  

Wow...now that takes patience! lovely!

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP