Blog Makeover!

>> Friday, April 16, 2010

If you're reading this, then you've probably noticed that my blog has a new look today. I am still in the process of adding all of my widgets back (including my blogroll) so please bear with me!

I got this awesome template from Premades 4 A Purpose, which I heard about from Tracy over at The Crazy Suburban Mom. Tracy used one of Lena's premade designs to spiff up her blog a few months ago.

So while I am still tweaking, getting ready for tomorrow's giveaway reveal, let me know, what do you think so far?!

2 comments:

Lisa B. April 18, 2010 at 7:41 PM  

love the new look! great job.

Dana April 21, 2010 at 11:07 AM  

I love the new makeover. I've been thinking of a new look but haven't found the right template. I'll have to check them out.

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP