And that is what 222 dollars in silver looks like

>> Saturday, February 26, 2011



You'd think that with as long as I've been making jewelry and buying silver, I'd have learned not to feel slightly let down when I open a giant box and remove such a tiny package inside.

But alas, I fall into it every time. The good thing is that my brain knows how many new pieces I can make from this raw material.

Stay tuned this week to see what I start making with this!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 comments:

Terra February 26, 2011 at 5:20 PM  

Wow, I can see that silver is expensive and weighs very little. I will stay tuned to see what you do with it.

stacey February 26, 2011 at 10:56 PM  

I just looked at your shop- your jewelry is beautiful:)

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP