blogging from a smartphone

>> Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Who'da thunk it? I am testing out an app that I found for my new phone today.

Tonight I cooked a delicious dinner made from a Nigella Lawson recipe that I saw her make on TV this past weekend. Sage and onion Chicken and sausage. Mmmm.

Tomorrow I will share photos and the full recipe. For now I am signing off. Blogging from one's phone is a neat party trick, but hardly the way I plan to do it on a regular basis!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comments:

Jennifer Pride February 22, 2011 at 9:07 PM  

Yeah, it's convenient when you have something that you just have to share, but I definitely prefer my laptop.

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP