Diet and exercise update. If you care to hear about it

>> Monday, February 21, 2011

As mentioned here and here, I have been trying hard to get back to my pre-baby weight since January. I have been using the EA Sports Active 2 workout for the PS3 in conjunction with a diet consisting of as much lean protein and fiber as I can muster the courage to do.

On Friday, I completed Phase 2 of the 9 week workout program, today I began week 7 (Day 1 of Phase 3). The beginning of each new week starts off with a weight update and when I stepped on the scale this morning, (expecting to see a gain based on my sneak peek at my weight on Friday morning) I was shocked and so proud to see that I've hit my first big milestone.

I.Lost.Ten.Count.Them.One.Zero.Pounds.

Now, it's taken me 6 weeks to do it- which I think is on the slower side of normal, but man, I am so glad to be over that first hurdle! I didn't think it would ever come!

I have 3 more weeks on the program and then I can continue on my own, creating new workouts consisting of exercises and activities in the game. This way I can focus on the things I want to work on- like a day purely for arm strengthening, a day for my abs, etc.

My goal before our vacation in mid April to is be down another 10 pounds. My goal for summer is to be down another 10 after that- for 30 pounds in total. I will post to my blog periodically to share my progress and pass along any good, healthy recipes I come across in the process.

Go me!


3 comments:

Low Tide High Style February 21, 2011 at 3:40 PM  

Go you is right! Congratulations and keep up the good work!

Kat :)

iheartsunnydays February 21, 2011 at 6:42 PM  

You Go Girl! Congratulations :)

Anne February 21, 2011 at 6:55 PM  

Congratulations! That is so awesome. Losing 10 pounds is quite an achievement.

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP