CSN Stores Product Review Sneak Peek!

>> Friday, March 5, 2010

As a work at home mom (and self proclaimed homebody as well), can I tell you how much I hate having to wander out into the "real world" to shop for stuff I need? As a lot of you know, I make jewelry and often times I get so consumed with what I'm doing I look up to discover it's getting dark outside and I am still in my jammies and there's nothing ready for dinner! My days fly by so fast that I am grateful when I can find a place online to help me get some of my errands (read: shopping) done.

Today I found CSN. They have over 200 stores to shop from with brand name products everyone needs- from cookware to cameras, to kids bedding and even the kitchen sink!

One of CSN's stores is cookware.com and let me just say, I'm drooling over the selection of high end pots and pans and cutlery they have available there. And they don't gouge you on shipping either, I HATE it when I find really great stuff online and it costs damn near as much as the product to have it shipped. I've left many a shopping cart abandoned because of that. You won't find that problem shopping at CSN Stores- it's all really reasonable and in fact, there are several items available with free shipping and once you purchase a certain dollar amount, you are also eligible for free shipping!

Enough of my sales pitch, you'll see all the cool stuff for yourself if you visit any of their amazing stores- And now, down to the important business: I'm uber excited because I get to review this Hot Air Popcorn Popper by Presto! Honest to goodness, I just announced to Ed on Tuesday night that I am tired of lame microwave popcorn and wanted to look for an air popper instead, so this review couldn't come at a better time! I can't wait to see how it works, I'm sick of burnt bags, stinking up my kitchen and tons of unpopped kernels rolling around at the bottom of a greasy sack.

I hope I love it!

5 comments:

Stephanie March 5, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

The best part about an air popper for me is that I can buy organic popcorn kernels in bulk and use a bit of salt and organic butter, or whatever else I want on the popcorn! No nasty chemicals or super expensive organic microwave popcorn! Plus, it's really fun watching it pop! Peace, Stephanie

Unknown March 5, 2010 at 12:01 PM  

I'm totally with you! I hate microwave popcorn :) Can't wait to hear!

Tara Beaulieu March 5, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

Ooh, Stephanie- organic and bulk two words I LOVE to hear! I didn't even think about that. I wonder if Sam's selling anything...

OMG Tracy, I hate microwave popcorn with a passion, it's almost as bad as stale old movie theater popcorn!

Unknown March 6, 2010 at 3:12 AM  

I LOVE my air popper. Although I wish I ate like Stephanie, I just drizzle plain, old fatty butter and a ton of salt on mine. I'm bad. And I have no idea why I'm fat.

Alison March 8, 2010 at 2:53 PM  

I have an air popper and I love it! I've never managed to not burn the bags of microwave popcorn, I've even managed to set one of fire!

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP