I am sick

>> Thursday, March 25, 2010


so sick. Ugh. And of course it happened on my busiest day of the week. I am behind on my shipping, behind on my custom orders, today is my volunteer at the school day and the clean my brother's house day. And all the while I am feeling like all I want to do is crawl back into bed.

Ah, if only. I have no fever and cold meds are keeping the coughing at bay so I dragged myself from bed, loaded up on Dayquil and set out to get everything done. I am not done yet. Really shouldn't be sitting here and blogging with all this stuff left on my to do list.

Can someone please tell me how a list you work off of all day get longer by day's end?

6 comments:

Unknown March 25, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

Awwww, Tara sorry :( Tara you were one of the blogs that didnt make the switch from my old blog to new on the blogroll but your back on...dont want you to think it was intentional. Ive been slowly realizing who I lost and putting them back on

Unknown March 26, 2010 at 2:22 AM  

Did you get very far, after all? Sometimes it is just tough. Try to take it a bit easy till you're not sick any longer. Once you're well and healthy again it will make it soo much easier to whittle that list down. Not that I really know what I'm talking about.

Julia March 27, 2010 at 10:45 AM  

OMG that cat is funny. I've never seen that before. :)

We've been sick too. The flu has been brutal this year. Aggghhh!

Tara Beaulieu March 27, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

Tracy, no worries, I didn't even realize I was on your blogroll, so I didn't notice when I suddenly wasn't- LOL!

Melissa- I did my volunteering, cleaned my brother's house (gotta make some money!) and then I gathered all my stuff for shipping but never wrapped it or shipped it. Still haven't. Went to bed about 10 pm and slept through til 5pm yesterday. Then went back to bed at 10 last night and slept til 10 this morning. I think the worst is over. I am still totally congested but the horrible coughing seems to have subsided some.

Julia- the kitty is an lolcat from http://icanhascheezburger.com/ They always make me laugh no matter how rotten I'm feeling!

Thanks for the well wishes everyone! :)

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife March 29, 2010 at 2:07 AM  

I think I've caught the same crud, I've felt like a zombie the last few days.

Tara Beaulieu March 29, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

Well I thought I was over the hump, but I am still wiped out. Sleeping to excess, massive congestion. The only thing that DID subside was the cough. I feel like a dead horse.

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP