Today is Tuesday, it's raining

>> Tuesday, March 23, 2010

and I'm exhausted. Spent the afternoon driving my darling best friend around to the neurosurgeon in the pouring rain down big speedy highways. Now I am home and in no mood to blog. So instead I'll just share some photos from a relaxing, non rainy day.

My big sis came to visit from NH over the weekend (to pick up the window I made her). She'd never been sea glassing before so I took her to the beach. Results below:



"What the heck is this?!" (it's a large fish bone, sis!)

Some of our pretty finds..



Meegan on the left, Tara on the right

Back at my house we sort out our haul





6 comments:

Waterrose March 23, 2010 at 11:54 PM  

That is a lot of sea glass...and it is beautiful!

Brenda March 24, 2010 at 3:55 AM  

I just love to read your blog and see all of your sea glass stuff. I find a little sea glass myself and give it to my daughter who also makes jewellery with it using all recycled finds etc.
The window for your sister is just gorgeous. You are very talented!

Stephanie March 24, 2010 at 7:47 AM  

Wow! Your beach really has a lot of sea glass. Peace, Stephanie

Hot Rocks March 24, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

Wow you have quite a good haul there, for just an afternoon! The pale turquoise is my favorite.

CastoCreations March 24, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

Wow! You found quite a haul. I'm so impressed!

Tara Beaulieu March 27, 2010 at 11:30 AM  

Thanks all for your wonderful comments, I love reading them! Hot Rocks- that turquoise piece has been claimed by a customer, she's having me make it into a ring for her mother. I'll blog about it soon!

Yes, we've been really lucky with all the sea glass this month- all the crappy weather we've been having around here! I am dying to get out there today but am still battling this cold and just don't think it'll be good for me. Maybe tomorrow morning...

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP