Meh!

>> Saturday, February 13, 2010


I finally got a good chunk of work done today- 14 pendants in various stages of soldering.

I picked 6 to focus on finishing so I could get a batch into the tumbler to polish. I filed and sanded them. I attached those in need of attaching. I made 6 bails for them.

I got out my third hand. (seriously, that's what they call this thing)

I lined up pendant number 1 and its bail.

I lit the torch. Spit, spit, sputter, sputter. Ran out of gas.

And it's 5:00pm on Friday night. I have to get dinner started. Guess I'm off to the Depot bright and early tomorrow!

~~~(meh)

2 comments:

Unknown February 13, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

OH HONESTLY! Those are just beautiful, that is the kind of thing that I just love. Can't wait to see them done - wow

Tracy

Low Tide High Style February 14, 2010 at 1:52 PM  

Holy cow, those are gorgeous! I love the blue and white ones!

Kat :)

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP