Sea Glass Mosaic Shelf/Coat Rack for my Bathroom

>> Monday, February 1, 2010


I wish I could find the "before" photo of this little coat rack. I bought it in the clearance section after Christmas for $.75- it was white with 4 large plastic snowmen on it (one over each hook). I pried them off, filled and sanded the holes they left behind and then added a little mosaic of sea glass, sand dollars and starfish. I've hung it in my (very green) bathroom helping to make the green a bit more bearable until I can get around to toning it down some!

It took me a Sunday afternoon football game to go from before to after. :)

1 comments:

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife February 2, 2010 at 2:34 AM  

Oh that's beautiful! And a great deal at that - I'm betting it looks way better without those snowmen. :)

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP