Seashell barrettes and a few more pendants finished

>> Sunday, February 21, 2010

Finally managed to get photos of my little seashell barrettes taken. These are going up for sale in my Etsy shop for just $4 a pair!

Rainbow Trochus Shell Barrettes

Pearl Umbonium Shell Barrettes

Nutmeg Shell Barrettes

White Clam Shell Barrettes

Purple Top Cowry Shell Barrettes

Rainbow Coquina Shell Barrettes

White Nassa Shell Barrettes

Pink Umbonium Shell Barrettes

Orange Nutmeg Shell Barrettes



And the last of the completed pendants:

Blue Pottery Shard Pendant

Bay Scallop Shell Pendant

Cobalt Blue Sea Glass and Pottery Shard Pendant


Mussel Shell Pendant

4 comments:

Rose Clearfield February 21, 2010 at 3:26 PM  

I think that the nutmeg shell barrettes are my favorites. I love all of the pendants. :)

Unknown February 21, 2010 at 7:48 PM  

As always, very beautiful...I just wanted to stop by and say hi. :o)

Samantha G February 22, 2010 at 4:01 PM  

your photos are incredible! :)

Anonymous,  February 26, 2010 at 7:16 PM  

I love your shells barrettes.
The pendants are beautiful too :-)

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP