So tired, what a day!

>> Saturday, February 27, 2010

Woke up at 6:30 after working until 1:30 last night to get things finished up and was out of the house at 7 this morning for the craft fair... the weather kept many of the shoppers at home but it was still a decent turnout, I made some good connections and even met up with an old family friend whom I hadn't seen since I graduated high school. Here are a couple of photos of my half of the table. (Shared the table with my friend, Paula)


Very tired, sorry this isn't a longer post, I'm off for a well deserved rest!

5 comments:

Campbell Jane February 28, 2010 at 2:46 AM  

Your table was lovely! Hope you did well and get some rest.

Unknown February 28, 2010 at 2:46 AM  

Looking really good! Did you do it for just one day, or will you do it on Sunday too? I hope you did well!! How exciting!

Unknown February 28, 2010 at 5:11 AM  

Tara - Did you do well? You set up everything really lovely!

Tracy

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique February 28, 2010 at 1:09 PM  

Think it looks great! Love your stuff! Happy Sunday!

Anonymous,  February 28, 2010 at 4:41 PM  

Your display looks lovely! It is so hard trying to get your display to not looked cluttered, right? I hope you did well!

P.S. Thank you for your advertisement on my blog :)

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP