Retro Tuesday; and yes, I know it's Wednesday!

>> Wednesday, February 3, 2010


I decided two years is long enough to sit on some cute little vintage finds from the "junk shop" down the street. A little warm water with mild soap, a couple dozen or so yucky q-tips later and we have lift off!
Vintage Coro Choker

Shimmering Aurora Borealis Rhinestone Earrings by Coro

Rhinestone and Goldtone Leaf Earrings by Sarah Coventry

Champagne Pearl Button Earrings by Trifari

Vintage Silvertone Leaf Earrings by Sarah Coventry


You can check out more photos and descriptions in my Etsy shop!

Linked up to The Crazy Suburban Mom Retro Tuesday for the masses...

And Vintage Thingies Thursday over at Coloradolady!

15 comments:

Vonlipi February 3, 2010 at 1:49 PM  

That is some NICE vintage jewelry!

Thank you for sharing!

Maureen February 3, 2010 at 10:13 PM  

Awesome! I have a ton of vintage jewelry and I love it.

I see you live near one of my favorite local beaches - Scarborough! Me & my boogey board love it there!

Jocelyn February 4, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

I love your vintage jewelery. It reminds me of some my Mom had when I was a little girl. Thanks for sharing.

Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

Maggie February 4, 2010 at 9:44 AM  

Gorgeous & glamourous, great finds.
~Maggie~

Pink Roses and Teacups February 4, 2010 at 10:18 AM  

What pretty vintage jewelry. I have a collection as well. My mom used to have Sarah Coventry parties in the 1960's, and I have inherited several of her pieces.

Debbie

Unknown February 4, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

Wow, thats fabulous! I've found some nice vintage stuff but so overpriced! I've bought very little and what I bought I paid too much for and it was not this nice!
Tracy

Tammy February 4, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

What a transformation from before to after. Just a little tlc, soap and water. Very nice.

Bea February 4, 2010 at 3:27 PM  

Nice jewelry. Love the earrings with the blue stones.

★Carol★ February 4, 2010 at 4:06 PM  

Oh my goodness, such lovely vintage jewels! You're right to bring those beauties out to see the light of day!
Happy VTT!
Carol

Coloradolady February 4, 2010 at 5:29 PM  

These are very pretty! Have a great VTT!

GardenOfDaisies February 5, 2010 at 1:25 AM  

Fabulous sparkle! I love the Aurora Borealis earrings!

Sweet Bee Cottage February 5, 2010 at 2:06 AM  

Those are gorgeous! Nice clean up.

fitty's pinky rose cottage February 5, 2010 at 4:08 AM  

love the jeweleries.. all so vintagey and lovely especially after the cleaning up..

CC February 5, 2010 at 2:15 PM  

Very pretty jewelry..I love it all..

Miri February 5, 2010 at 6:11 PM  

Beautiful vintage jewelry! Just wonderful!

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP