Some new jewelry pieces

>> Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Just added to my Etsy shop and website.

Polymer Clay pendant and earrings sets



Hand marbled aqua and white clay made beachy with impressions of real starfish, seahorses and seashells. Accented with gold paint and 14k gf bail, beads and ear wires.

And another "use what you've got" challenge-
Made with more of my favorite turquoise stones and Hill Tribe fine silver beads, including the adorable fish pendant. Adjustable from 20-22 inches.

5 comments:

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique February 2, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

Wow ~ awesome jewelry ~ I'm going to check out the Etsy site!! Have a beautiful day!

Mama Geek February 2, 2010 at 12:16 PM  

The seahorse one is very cute.

alba February 2, 2010 at 12:54 PM  

It is really cute! I like it really much..


alba Fes-t'ho Tu!

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP