Neck deep in organizing for a craft show...

>> Friday, February 26, 2010

Here's a peek at the current state of my dining room as I prep everything for the craft show tomorrow


And here's the set up from the last show I did

I've showed you mine, now you show me yours. I love looking at photos of how other vendors set up their displays. This is my first time using MckLinky and it's rather spur of the moment, so I'm not sure how well it'll go over, but let's give it a shot, shall we?!

If you don't do shows, but still want to show off, link up to your craft room/space/studio!

MckLinky Blog Hop

2 comments:

Roslyn February 27, 2010 at 1:25 AM  

Hmmm I tried to figure out the link but couldn't! Sorry I would have sjhown my quilt studio or my LongArm.
Good luck with your show.

Unknown February 28, 2010 at 5:13 AM  

Tara I wish I had a craft show set up to show you cause I hate when I set up retro tuesday linkys and no one links - or hardly any. I hear it takes time to really get a blog hop going....

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP