New Seashell Barrettes!

>> Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I have a craft fair/fundraiser coming up at the end of the month- if you are local to RI, you can find me at Bishop Hendricken High School in Warwick on Saturday, February 27, 2010 from 10a-4p. Whenever I'm preparing for a fair or vendor night, I try to come up with a few new ideas that I can add to my product line to keep things fresh.

For this particular event, I thought that adding some pretty things for little girls (or big girls who want to look cute while growing out their hair) might be a smart plan since the fair is raising money for St. Kevin Elementary School.

Here's a sneak peek at the pairs I've made up so far:

More pics forthcoming!

3 comments:

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State February 10, 2010 at 12:18 AM  

Those are really cute! My DD would love those, especially the colored ones.

Post a Comment

Share with me, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP